Happy Mother's Day!!Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mom's Day
I got to spend Mother's Day with my Mom which hasn't happened in oh, 15 years. It was fun to have Bompa and YiaYia here for Grayson's last basketball game (the kids received trophies)
and we very much appreciated all the box packing help. I find it very interesting that all of our 'textbook' boxes from our move 5 years ago, are now labeled 'toys' and there are a lot of them. Grayson is still concerned with what we'll take with us to the new house. I tried to explain that all the affixed pieces would stay but the contents would go with us and after contemplating that thought a bit, he said, "so what about the drawers?" He is having fun pretending to drive the moving truck...
and playing with all the boxes...
Happy Mother's Day!!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment