He picked out this cute sweatshirt and wants to wear it everywhere. Thankfully I like it too, but what do I do when he picks something I despise?He is also a very good trash talker. I think it's his basketball specialty. He gets in the opposing player's face and growls or calls them a pook pine head. In all fairness, he seems to do it only when the opposing player has it coming to them. This is what Matalley is doing while all the trash talking is taking place...
At least she is happy. Now if I can figure out how to keep her occupied while I pack up the house. Both she and Grayson are happy to help put stuff in boxes, just not necessarily in the way I prefer, so it causes a lot of do-overs. I have less than 3 weeks to get ready for the new house and I'm trying to get our house on the market as soon as possible. We're all excited among other emotions:)
No comments:
Post a Comment