Friday, July 23, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

As of right now, Matalley's closet is completely empty. She has no clean clothes, zilch, none, nada. Why? Well earlier today, I went out to the garage to paint and left M and G in the house playing in the playroom. Matalley was opening the door to her play washer and said she was going to wash some clothes. Thinking, she meant doll clothes, I went about my business. 15 minutes later I entered the house to find water splashed all the way from the bathroom to the playroom (50 feet). Matalley's closet was empty except for the 35 hangers scattered on the floor and the play washer was filled with her wet clothes and an emptied tube of toothpaste. Seems that Matalley was serious about washing her clothes and the toothpaste was perfect detergent and who sticks clothes in a washer with no water? It took me a while to clean the toothpaste off the washer and floor while the kids used ALL of the clean rags to dry off the floor. So instead of today being a laundry free day, I got to wash 2 loads and Matalley was all too happy to help.

No comments: