Saturday, December 25, 2010
Unwrapped
Merry Christmas Everyone! We spent ours at home watching the kids enjoy the magic of the season...it's so entertaining. First there was the excitement over the opening of the first Christmas present on Christmas Eve. I love that they were ecstatic about pjs and a book.
Grayson was quite upset that I wouldn't hurry and do the dishes in order to get to sleep before Santa passed over our house. Thankfully Santa arrived and left some good stuff. The cap gun was a surprise and I don't know that Grayson will try it again.
Matalley ate all the pez from Santa in a matter of seconds and was on a sugar high the rest of the day. They both were happy to play with EVERY toy they received.
Grayson said, "This is the best Christmas ever!"
We were happy to have Tia, Bobo and Pops over for Jesus' birthday.
Matalley kept saying/singing, "Feliz Navidad." Then after singing Happy Birthday to Jesus, Matalley was seriously waiting for Jesus to blow out the candles.
Done with the gift opening and on to the cooking.
Dinner at last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your cute family picture! & if I had given Caitlyn a play ironing board, she probably wouldn't have known what it was. :)
Post a Comment