Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mobile Lola

I have a little roly poly on my hands. Thing is, she gets stuck. And she doesn't like getting stuck. We are about to put the swing, bumbo, and bouncy seat away since she tries to sit up or rear back in them. One of these days, she'll bonk her head. She is also drooling like crazy and likes to suck/chew on anything she can get in her mouth...paci, fingers, toes, teethers, coke cans, remote controls, keys, chair legs, etc. We have 2 midgets in our house that think it's funny to give her random things to try. Mommy doesn't think it's so funny. I also don't know how I'm going to handle this mobility stuff. Tires me out just thinking about it. Or maybe these two have something to do with me being tired.Matalley is wearing a band aid because she is CONSTANTLY picking at a mosquito bite she received August 13. Lola is practicing making bubbles and blowing raspberries...seriously there is baby saliva everywhere.

No comments: