I think it's okay to brag on your kids as long as you don't do it all the time (we know no one is perfect) so in honor of Mom's day coming up I am totally going to boast about my son. We had our end of year parent/teacher conference with Grayson's teacher today and I left with my head as big as a hot air balloon. He tested out at level 'H' for reading. They don't test further than an 'I' because that is where you have to be at the end of first grade...they want you at a level C when you leave kindergarten. I think it's funny that he came home the day of his test worried that he didn't pass and wouldn't get to go to first grade. If he's stressing about tests now, imagine the SAT! She also said he is the leader in his class and well liked by everyone...they all rally around him. So those stories he tells me at night about kids' laughing at him are just told to ward off sleep. She ended by saying he is her highest level student. I am so proud of him but enough of that...can't let him get a big head:)
Lola is getting around just fine with her cast/splint. She will wear it
for three weeks. While I thought it might force her to walk (and for a
while she was practicing along walls and has taken 10 steps
successively without any assistance), she figured out how to army crawl
so walking is a distant memory. Love her.
Just 2 seconds before they put the splint on, she was beating the top of
the hazardous waste trashcan; so what kind of germs do you think are
under her cast?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment