Tuesday, March 12, 2013

California Here We Come (DAY 5)


Day 5 and we are almost done:)  I should have done this while on the trip but as you know, our schedule was crazy and the hotel internet was SOOOOO slow, it would have taken me way to long.  The last day of Disney we headed to California Adventures for another fast pass for Radiator Racers and a ride on Toy Story Mania plus a few other ones we had missed and then we headed back to the Magic Kingdom.  We couldn't miss out on the opportunity to take a picture in front of Mickey even though the sun was really bright.
The best thing about Disneyland is the memories.  Grayson kept saying, the best thing is that we are together as a family.  I couldn't agree more; I love Disney because I loved it as a child and so no matter how many theme parks have faster rides or scarier attractions, Disney will forever be my favorite because of the memories created.
 
I'm guessing Brady was asleep or refusing to get up on the ledge in the above picture just like how Lola refused to knock on the White Rabbit's door.
And even though the kids didn't like the movie, we went on the Alice in Wonderland ride anyway.
We stopped by the Swiss Family Robinson tree house (a movie the kids love!) and it is now Tarzan's tree house.  Lola had fun anyway.
We saw Winnie after a couple treks down splash mountain
And then we went back to California Adventure
To ride the racers
Talk to Mater
And Lightning McQueen (who said ka-chow when I took his photo)
I don't know what we did after that...some wine and cheese with YiaYia and Bompa while the kids rode the racers again, some scouting lessons
And dinner/snack (everyone said to take snacks because we'd get sick of Disney food and it would all start tasting the same but then by taking snacks we got sick of cheezits...though they were cheaper).
We caught a play and parade
Posed as store window display models

And then headed back to Disneyland for round 2 of day 5.  But we had the Matterhorn and Space Mountain to try again,
 plus the teacups...Lola's fave?

And our last glimpse of Sleeping Beauty's Castle

All in all, a grand time was had by all!
Excited for our next trip to Disney and the rides we have to look forward to!

No comments: