We spent some time at the Children's museum. Is Lola practicing wizardry or catching bubbles?
The girls liked the bubbles
And Grayson liked organizing the grocery store and pizza kitchen...he put everything in the right place (wonder where he gets his organization skills?).
Then Matt and I went to a Snoop Dogg and Dave Matthews concert (they both smoke a lot of weed...that's the only connection, but oddly, there were a lot of people our age there. We're just living in the past I guess:) The kids stayed with YiaYia and went to the aquarium where they got to eat while watching mermaids and dessert was build-your-own sundaes. They got to swim again while I shopped with my niecesand then we celebrated Grayson's birthday with pizza and an ice cream cake before heading back to Amarillo.
I think the kids are going to be bored in school this week. Last week was a whirlwind of activity. Monday, we went to the science museum, had a picnic lunch and then swam at the pool. Tuesday, we went to an outdoor music concert after the kids spent an entire day with Bobo, the entertainer...jump'n jive, lunch at the mall, back to school outfit, movie, and ice cream. Wednesday we visited the library for story time and another trip to the pool and then Thursday, we visited teachers and swam a little before taking off to Denver. Even though we had a somewhat normal Sunday, I think the kids are still recovering. This is going to be a wake-up call week?!?!
1 comment:
Whoa. Whirlwind week for sure. You guys do so much fun stuff! Was it a good concert? Wacky combo.
Post a Comment