Lola really wanted to go with the big kids and started crying after I took this picture that it wasn't her first day too.
She got her chance a week later and was ready to go. She didn't cry as she walked into her class but she was a little timid and held my finger longer than usual. I was proud of her for being so brave.
Notable moments from the week:
- Giving Matalley her new tennis shoes for gym day and as soon as she put them on (she was pretty excited to open up the box of purple and black shoes) she took off running to Grayson's room to see how fast they made her go. She reported back that they are super fast shoes.
- On the second day, Matalley received one heart instead of two like she did on the first day. I asked her if she had tried for two and her reply was, "Mom, you can't get 2 hearts EVERYday."
- Grayson got in trouble for sword-fighting with pencils.
- The girls were enjoying the weekend for dressing up. Matalley came in as princess Rapunzel and told me Lola was a witch. Lola looked from Matalley to me and said, "I'm not a witch."
No comments:
Post a Comment