Kisses from my little lovebugs
Valentine's Day was not so exciting this year for the adults, but the kids joined Bobo, Pops, and Tia at Mr. Gatti's so they thought it was awesome! Matt and I were supposed to have a personal chef prepare us a fancy meal but sadly our guy never showed. He texted me an hour and a half after he was scheduled to arrive to let me know that he was lost. I was furious and hormonal and cranky so we grabbed a burger instead. Matt was sick too so neither of us was good company. I'm hoping Matt makes it up to me someday...Chateaubriand with a truffle sauce sounded delicious to me. Also, important to note that I have already messed up due to scarce resources, mainly time. Matalley and Grayson's Valentine's parties were Friday and I did not make it to either. I had also arranged for someone else to pick them up all last week and sadly, Matalley's ride forgot because of the parties. I called her teacher 20 minutes after school was out to discover that Matalley was all alone. Then today, Grayson was supposed to walk home with a friend and the friend forgot to pick him up. So 20 minutes later, Grayson was also all alone. I'm thankful both teachers were understanding and it didn't seem to affect the kids too much. I'm sure it's one of many times I will be late or missing...just didn't think it would happen so soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment