A little girl has captured our hearts and we are slowly adjusting to our new normal...I can't believe I have 4 kids!! Millie arrived at 5:16 pm on 1/30/14. 7lbs. 10 oz., 19 inches long.
She arrived shortly after Matt and I got to the hospital. Thank goodness my parents were at the house to pick up the kids from school because it was a mad dash to the hospital once I decided to go (literally called Matt telling him even if it wasn't time, I was ready to go to the doctor at least and by the time he arrived home, we didn't take the detour to the hospital). There is no way I would have had time to make other arrangements.
Lola was confused why we were calling her Millie when her name was 2Bits.
Grayson counted her toes just to make sure there were exactly 10.
All smiles before the Bronco game...sad, sad superbowl.
So far, she's been very sweet...lots of sleeping, eating, and sleeping. Hoping I can catch up on sleep too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment