This was also the day that the kids had skittles and donuts for breakfast. Lola was with the little kids so she's missing from the picture. She was SO excited to see Matalley after church...ran to her and gave her a big hug because she missed her so much. She misses Millie too but I get really nervous (mainly because Lola has dropped Millie twice, once from the crib and the other on the hardwood floor). She is not jealous at all (well maybe a teensy bit but just because she likes to cuddle) so it's hard to keep her away from her little sis but it's all in an effort to protect the little one. I love how Lola will just come up to you and give a hug for no reason at all. She wants to be such a big girl, but I'm not so ready for her to grow up overnight.
School ended for her last week so we have a couple weeks before the big kids take over our summer. She loves bible school (more than preschool) and was sad that it is over for a few months.
I think she will have plenty of fun with her sibs this summer. We've managed to eat outside for the past 3-4 nights and they have found many fun pretend games to play.
Millie is oh so close to rolling over. She likes to put everything in her mouth and is reaching for toys that make noise. Her favorite is kicking popcorn/chip bags. I had to put up her 0-3 month clothes today...so sad. I am packing a pile for my sisters, a pile to sell, and a pile to giveaway. And secretly I want a pile to keep but know that is silly. Some items have been through 4 babies though and I can't imagine anyone else in them. It's crazy how fast life moves!
No comments:
Post a Comment