She was the photographer on this one while we drove around (the elephant was on a motorized skate board and Lola thought it was funny).
And then we spent some time at the petting zoo. My friend Emily and her family joined us. I don't know that Millie quite understood what we were doing.Grayson was supposed to have 2 football games but both were cancelled due to weather and then when his bike chain also broke, he told me it was the worst weekend EVER. Matalley refused to sleep in her room and Lola said that she didn't want to go to sleep because "When Daddy isn't here to hug me goodnight, I have bad dreams." She also called me lazy when I wouldn't put pigtails in her hair one morning. She does look pretty cute with pigtails..."You are lazy Momma." So no, I'm not feeling quite so appreciated around here.
Millie holds her own with the kids. She refuses to be left in a room by herself and gets very frustrated if you don't feed her exactly what you are eating. The way she gets mad reminds me of a story my Dad tells about me getting out of the crib and crawling to them angry that they left me alone. I'm sure she doesn't get her temper from Matt...he passed all of his calm temperament onto Lola.
I can't believe Millie is almost 9 months. Some people tell me she is big
and some people tell me she is little. I just nod and smile. To me, she
is perfect. Though I know her admiration of me is fleeting, it's the
best feeling in the world to be loved by one little person so much. It's sweet, even
if she is the only one around here showing me appreciation and it is just because I'm her food source.
No comments:
Post a Comment