Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cousin Visit

The best part of June was an impromptu visit from our Cousins. I talked (complained) to Aunt Amy one day about a root canal 5 days later that required an early morning with no sitters in town (the last 2 weeks, all my sitters take off for Kanakuk) and the next minute she suggested a trip down to see us. Just her and the girls and we had a blast.

We spent lots of time with water, water balloons, swimming pools and a few hours at the parks. Poor Grayson was outnumber by all the girls but he was a trooper with all the princesses.

We even invited some neighbor friends over for a water balloon/gun fight.
I don't know that Molly and Ellie loved that part of it but snacks are always good.
 
Millie said her first sentence during the visit to Miss Lucy..."bye bye baby."
Lucy rolled from front to back
And the girls learned to play a song together...j/k, the piano is noisy!
 But they did have fun at the park even though Molly refused to smile for the camera.
 
 Super impressed that this momma of 3 under 4 drove all this way for us by herself. Fun times.
I couldn't feel my face for most of this day due to the root canal but how nice that I didn't have to worry about the kids at all!!

No comments: