Millie has decided one shoe is better than 2 since Lola only has to wear one. She also likes ice cream, a lot....
She wants whatever big sibs have and is very vocal (not so much with easily understandable words but screaming mine and getting really mad). I'm thankful for her sweet smile despite the mess. And I'm thankful Grayson was sitting next to her and remembered to grab some napkins.
Lola tells me she wishes she had broken her arm instead of her leg...the wheelchair is getting old I guess. She is always smiling but I can tell when she is laughing at her friends or siblings that she is really wishing she could do what they are doing. We went to ballet the other day so that she doesn't miss out too much on learning her steps and ugh, I'm ready for it to come off too. I'm thankful our house doesn't have any stairs and is mostly hardwood and that the break wasn't worse.
In case you aren't aware, I am now turning grey...4 kids will do that to you (though Matt has mostly escaped it). I figured before I start having to dye my hair every 4 weeks, I'd have a little fun...I'm just not going down without a fight. So now I have wisps of purple. I happen to love it. I'm thankful for purple. Matalley still hasn't noticed or is refusing to notice. I think everyone else likes it okay or maybe they are hoping I don't do anything else rash in my midlife crisis.
We are nearing the end of our second 6 weeks. Only 4 more of those before summer is upon us again. I'm thankful for each and every minute with my house of chaos despite the LOUDNESS and inability to think clearly. I have rewritten this post about 5 times due to interruptions but it's all good. We have our Thanksgiving wreath again this year. I noticed that Matalley, my little optimist, wrote she is thankful for cups. Me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the purple streaks! Rock it, mama!
Post a Comment