Tuesday, January 19, 2010
And the Doctor Says
Matalley's 2 year well visit was this morning. Unfortunately, she has croup so we'll have to make another trip for her vaccine shot. She is in the 75th %tile for height at 34 1/2 (on track to be 5'9" or so) and 10th %tile for weight at 23.8lbs. (She finally reached 10 percent!!) Her head circumference is 47.1. During our last well visit, the doctor asked if she knew her bodyparts and sad to say, we had yet to teach her those. I wasn't sure what cramming needed to be done for this visit, but thankfully she passed everything on the list (able to feed herself with a spoon, facing forward in the carseat, recognizes her name, drinks 2-3 glasses of milk a day, etc.). She received a steroid shot for the croup and it made her bonkers...very irritated and uncomfortable. She wanted to be held but also to do everything herself so spent most of the day frustrated and in my arms (really she's been clingy since the bout of strep last week). What a way to start off her 3rd year. I am looking forward to a night of peaceful sleep since it's been 6 days or so since we slept through the night. I promise to post pictures of the birthday extravaganza, but for now, here is a picture of how we have spent the last couple days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look just like your sweet mommy in that pic! Hope she gets better soon and rest for you.
I know this post is somewhat older...hopefully she's feeling better now and you're both rested.
But I had to comment...that picture is just BEAUTIFUL.
Post a Comment